WinTV v10 Application Download
WinTV v10 application and Windows driver package
This download is a complete WinTV v10 application, including Windows drivers for supported WinTV products plus utilities.
Installation notes for WinTV v10:
A WinTV v10 Activation Code will be needed to install this WinTV v10 version. An Activation code for WinTV v8.5 or WinTV v8 cannot be used with WinTV v10.
If you do not have a WinTV v10 Activation Code, you can purchase a new WinTV v10 Activation Code on the Hauppauge webstore.
If you have purchased an Activation Code for WinTV v10 with Extend from the Hauppauge Webstore, the latest version of WinTV v10 with Extend will be installed.
Installation on multiple computers: the WinTV application can be installed on as many PCs as needed as long as you use the same Hauppauge device. We link the serial number of your TV tuner (sometimes it is the MAC address) with the Activation code. So as long as you use the same Hauppauge device, you can install on more than one computer.
WinTV v10 installer
For Windows 10, 8, and 7
WinTV v10 installation instructions
The WinTV v10 will install Windows drivers before installing the WinTV v10 application.
- Step 1: Download the WinTV v10 installer by clicking the download button above. The WinTV v10 installer is normally saved in the Download folder on your PC
- Step 2: Run wintv10setup from the Download folder on your PC. Halfway through the installation, a message will pop up asking for you to enter the Activation Code.
- Step 3: At the Activation required screen, click on Enter Activation code and enter the activation code which was emailed to you or is printed on the WinTV v10 activation card. You do not need to enter the dashes, and you can use upper or lower case characters.
- Step 4: When the installation is complete, you will find the WinTV icon on your Windows desktop. Double click on this icon and the WinTV application will run. On the first run of WinTV, it will automatically go through the TV source selection and will scan for channels.
WinTV v10 Compatibility
Current Hauppauge products
All are supported including the WinTV-HVR products (example: WinTV-HVR-955Q, WinTV-HVR1265, etc.), WinTV-dual, WinTV-quad, WinTV-solo plus all HD PVR's, USB-Live2 and ImpactVCB
Older Hauppauge products
Analog Worldwide: Hauppauge WinTV-PVR-xxx products (last supported on WinTV v7)
North America: WinTV-HVR-850, WinTV-HVR-950, Colossus, HD PVR model 1212, WinTV-HVR-1150, WinTV-HVR-1500 or WinTV-HVR-1600 (last supported on WinTV v8)
Europe: WinTV-HVR-900(65xxx), WinTV-HVR-11xx, WinTV-HVR-1300, WinTV-HVR-1400, WinTV-HVR-3000, WinTV-HVR-4000, Hauppauge NOVA-T-USB2 (93xxx), WinTV-NOVA-T-PCI, WinTV-NOVA-HD-S2, WinTV-NOVA-S-Plus (last supported on WinTV v8)
Note: Hauppauge WinTV-NOVA-T-USB2 (93xxx) and WinTV-HVR-900H (66xxx) do not support USB 3.0
WinTV 10 Gallery
WinTV v10 Videos
Introduction to WinTV v10
Click to play video
Scheduled recording with the built-in EPG in WinTV v10
Click to play video
WinTV v10 Keyboard Shortcuts
Keyboard Control in WinTV
- Next Channel: Plus (+)
- Previous Channel: Minus (-)
- Increase Audio Volume: 'Page Up'
- Decrease Audio Volume: 'Page Down'
- Mute: 'Ctrl + M'
- Enter Preset Number: '0 - 9'
- Show Channel List: 'Ctrl + L'
- Make Snapshot: 'Space Bar'
- Show Now/Next: 'Ctrl + O'
- Display Stream Details: 'Ctrl + D'
- Subtitles on / off: 'Ctrl + S'
- Change Aspect Ratio: 'Ctrl + A'
- Pause Live TV: 'Ctrl + Q'
- Continue Live TV: 'Ctrl + P'
- Skip Ahead: 'Ctrl + F'
- Skip Back: 'Ctrl + R'
- Jump to Live Position: 'Ctrl + C'
- Full Screen: 'Ctrl + W'
- Exit Full Screen: 'Esc'
- Start TV: 'Alt + T'
- Start Recording: 'Alt + R'
- Stop Recording / Playback: 'Alt + S'
- Open File for Playback: 'Alt + F'
- Open WinTV Settings Dialog: 'Ctrl + I'
- Exit Application: 'Alt + F4'