WinTV v10: The new TV application from Hauppauge
WinTV v10 features:
- Watch, pause, record and playback TV from Hauppauge TV tuners
- Multiple tuner support: Picture-in-picture, record multiple TV programs or multiple WinTV windows
- Built-in Electronic Program Guide with scheduled recording, one time and season recording
- Closed captions and Parental control (North America)
- New layout with better controls for live TV pause and playback
- Integrated TV recording scheduler
- Logical channel numbers (Europe)
- Signal strength monitor for digital TV channels
- Live TV and recording playback controls: skip forward/back 30 secs and 1 minute
- Fast skip on recording playback: 10%, 20%, 30%, etc from numbered remote control keys
WinTV v10 Compatibility
WinTV-HVR hybrid analog/digital TV series
WinTV-HVR-935C, WinTV-HVR-930, WinTV-HVR-930C
WinTV-HVR-2200, WinTV-HVR-2205, WinTV-HVR-2255, WinTV-HVR-2250,
WinTV-HVR-5525, WinTV-HVR-4000, WinTV-HVR-3000
WinTV-HVR-1265, WinTV-HVR-1260, WinTV-HVR-1250
WinTV-HVR-955Q, Xbox One TV tuner, WinTV-HVR-950Q, WinTV-HVR-950, WinTV-HVR-850
WinTV digital TV receivers
WinTV-dualHD, WinTV-quadHD, WinTV-soloHD
Starburst 2, Starburst
WinTV-NOVA-T, WinTV-NOVA-T-USB (DVB-T)
WinTV-NOVA-T stick (DVB-T)
WinTV Diversity Stick, WinTV-NOVA-TD Stick
HD PVR series of high definition video recorders
HD PVR 2 (all models), Colossus 2, StreamEez-Pro, HD PVR model 1212, Colossus
Satellite TV receivers
WinTV-NOVA-S, WinTV-NOVA-S2, WinTV-NOVA
Starburst 2, Starburst
Digital cable receivers
TV tuners with limited support
WinTV PVR-250: up to Windows 7, 32-bit only
WinTV PVR-350: up to Windows 7, 32-bit only
WinTV PVR-USB2 (29xxx model): up to Windows 7, 32-bit only
WinTV PVR-150: up to Windows 7, 32/64-bit, less than 4GB RAM
WinTV PVR-500: up to Windows 7, 32/64-bit, less than 4GB RAM
WinTV PVR-PVR-USB2 (24xxx model): up to Windows 7, 32/64-bit, less than 4GB RAM
- PCTV 340e/801e
- PCTV 73e
- PCTV HD TV Tuner Card (800i)
- PCTV 290e
- PCTV 77e
- PCTV 79e
- PCTV 78e
- PCTV 291e
- PCTV 292e
- PCTV 461e
- PCTV Pico Stick 74e
If you do not see your Hauppauge product listed, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check compatibility.
WinTV v10 Application and Windows Driver Download
WinTV v10 application and Windows driver package
This download is a complete WinTV v10 application, including Windows drivers for supported WinTV products plus utilities.
Installation notes for WinTV v10:
A WinTV v10 Activation Code will be needed to install this WinTV v10 version. An Activation code for WinTV v8.5 or WinTV v8 cannot be used with WinTV v10.
If you do not have a WinTV v10 Activation Code, you can purchase a new WinTV v10 Activation Code on the Hauppauge webstore.
If you have purchased an Activation Code for WinTV v10 with Extend from the Hauppauge Webstore, the latest version of WinTV v10 with Extend will be installed.
Installation on multiple computers: the WinTV application can be installed on as many PCs as needed as long as you use the same Hauppauge device. We link the serial number of your TV tuner (sometimes it is the MAC address) with the Activation code. So as long as you use the same Hauppauge device, you can install on more than one computer.
WinTV v10 installation instructions
The WinTV v10 will install Windows drivers before installing the WinTV v10 application.
- Step 1: Download the WinTV v10 installer by clicking the download button above. The WinTV v10 installer is normally saved in the Download folder on your PC
- Step 2: Run wintv10setup from the Download folder on your PC. If you get a Windows message 'Windows protected your PC', click 'More info' and then 'Run anyway'. This is one of Microsoft's new 'features' to block new applications.
- Step 3: Halfway through the installation, a message will pop up asking for you to enter the Activation Code.
- Step 4: At the Activation required screen, click on Enter Activation code and enter the activation code which was emailed to you or is printed on the WinTV v10 activation card. You do not need to enter the dashes, and you can use upper or lower case characters.
- Step 5: When the installation is complete, you will find the WinTV icon on your Windows desktop. Double click on this icon and the WinTV application will run. On the first run of WinTV, it will automatically go through the TV source selection and will scan for channels.